We specialise in medical recruitment for the following types of doctors for roles/jobs available throughout Australia...
What We Do
Skilled Medical Pty Ltd (“Skilled Medical”) is an established medical recruitment company that specialises in providing Australia-wide locum, long-term locum contract and permanent medical recruitment solutions for doctors to the health industry. Skilled Medical has full Quality Accreditation with the Recruitment and Consulting Services Association (RCSA) and is an Accredited Provider of Locum Medical Officers with NSW Health.
We Are Seeking Qualified Doctors
Skilled Medical is a medical recruitment company that supplies urgent, short-term locum and long-term locum contract and permanent placement job opportunities for qualified, general and specialist medical practitioners to Australian hospitals, health services and general practices.
- Clinical Director
- Medical Director
- Senior Specialist
- DMO’s – District Medical Officers
- CMO’s – Career Medical Officers
- SMO’s – Senior Medical Officers
- GP – General Practitioner
- Senior Registrar
What We Can Offer
Attractive Locum Rates & Jobs Available Australia-Wide
Skilled Medical works with some of the largest and most diverse hospitals and health care services organisations to supply medical recruitment solutions throughout Australia, primarily in rural and remote locations.
We offer attractive locum rates (including travel, accommodation and car provided at no cost to you) and job opportunities throughout Australia. The Consultants at Skilled Medical work closely with you to match you with a role/position that best fits your background and needs.
Enjoy flexibility, change and rewards with Skilled Medical.
Benefits You Will Experience When Working With Skilled Medical
- Medical Recruitment Solutions – Attractive contract rates plus travel/car/accommodation provided at no cost to you
- Rates for Senior Medical Staff at $1,800 — $2,200 per day
- Rates for Junior Medical Staff at $80 — $140 hour
- Quality locum, long-term contract and permanent placement in public hospitals and general practice clinics in rural, remote and metropolitan areas
- Personalised service with a qualified Skilled Medical Consultant assigned to you
- Work with a professional service company - full Quality Accreditation with the Recruitment and Consulting Services Association of Australia (RCSA) and with NSW Health as an Accredited Provider of Locum Medical Officers
- Work when you want and where you want - no requirement for long-term commitment
- Travel throughout Australia and work in a variety of practice settings
- Try a working holiday and bring your family